"1. If the human skin replenishes ever 27 days, why do I still feel your touch on every part of my body?
2. You told me that you wanted to go to the Caribbean and that you had a dream that we went together. Maybe we will see each other there and it will be like meeting each other for the first time.
3. I don’t believe in God but every night I pray to him to bring you back to me.
4. I saw a buttercup growing on my lawn today. It made me think of you and it made my stomach hurt.
5. Most days I try to forget that you exist because that’s easier than admitting that there’s someone like you out there.
6. I wish I could tell you I love you.
7. You called me last night and told you that you had signed up for a tour. I asked you why you called me and you told me that you felt like you should, that you wanted me to know. How the hell am I supposed to deal with my life if I lose you?
8. Last night, you told me that I was a butterfly. That I was worth it and that you wanted me. All of me. Why don’t we just stop playing head games and make up our minds? We both know that we can’t live without each other because if we could, we wouldn’t of had that conversation.
9. Yesterday would’ve been our 7 months. Maybe that’s why we were both so upset.
10. You’ve texted me on the first of every month. I never realized that you did until now. I should’ve known you wouldn’t forget, I never gave you enough credit.
11. You’re my buttercup and I’m your butterfly. How fitting."
11 things I realized this morning